Thursday, July 3, 2008

Get Your Plurk On!

If you haven't signed up yet for Plurk.com yet, you really should. There's a great mix of interesting friends, qualified professionals, and inquisitive minds. You will have a blast Plurking with some of the great people on my friends-list already!

Use this link: (ClassTax Invite to Plurk) to check out my timeline and see what it really looks like and sign up right there. It only takes about 30 seconds! Don't forget to go back to view my profile after signing in and click the 'Add ClassTax as friend' link for us to follow each other.

I'll be adding more info soon to a dedicated section here solely for Plurk users, so stay tuned! Feel free to ask any questions--I may not have all the answers, but I'm working for all of us to gather them together into one place from all of our great sources and friends in Plurk. If you have anything to share, feel free to post it here; and thanks!


C-Ya!!

No comments: